Monday, February 21, 2011

My Dream, My Future

Every individual is free to dream. Dreams can come true if you keep on believing and you believe in yourself.
Someday I will become a successful professional who gets respected and looked up to by many. Someday I will become a REGISTERED NURSE. I can say the field in medicine is in my blood. Because in my family many of my uncles, aunts, and cousins even my brother are either Doctors or Nurses. I was inspired by my grandmother; I heard many stories from my dad that she was an amazing and brave nurse. In the future, after I will become a RN, I will take up Medicine and will continue the Hospital that my grandparents started and bring recognition to the name “ADORA” in the field in medicine.
There will many challenges along the way also there will be people who will put me down but I won’t lose HOPE and I’ll keep my spirit strong. As the song goes.. Have faith in your dreams and someday...Your rainbow will come smiling thru...No matter how your heart is grieving...If you keep on believing...The dream that you wish will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment